How Do I Get My Message Across?
Being able to communicate effectively is one of the most important business and life skills you can develop. Being effective is about about the words you use, the tone and volume coming together in the perfect way.
This insightful and highly interactive group session includes detailed focus on identifying communication styles and adapting communication so you can connect with people more effectively. This course will help you deliver superior business results. Includes:
- Team Communication Strategies
- Adapting Styles to be Effective
- Powerful Meetings Techniques
- Communications Assessment
- Personal Debrief
Course Value and Outcomes
This is a practical interactive and fund day filled with insight, activities and practice.
- Understand how communications work
- Gain active listening and responding skills
- See things from other points of view
- Manage your assumption more effectively
- Understand your own communication strengths
- Clearly see how others may see you
- Look at body language as a powerful communication tool
- Increase your confidence
Who Should Attend?
Front line Managers, Lead Hands, Mid-Level Managers, Department Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Executives.
- At Your Business/Onsite
- Vancouver Island
- Richmond BC
- Langley BC
Instructor: Hans Trupp
Hans has over 20 years as an elite corporate trainer working with organizations across North America. He is a dynamic and knowledgeable professional who is passionate about professional development, corporate training and business performance coaching.
As an experienced entrepreneur and sales executive, he is fully committed to building leaders and growing businesses by evaluating what makes them unique. He is passionate about training and coaching using time tested and proven materials to ensure that sustainable improvement is achieved quickly. Hans specializes in being a catalyst for coaches, business owners, executives, and their teams. By working with Hans, you will set and reach goals for the highest levels of personal and professional success.