How do I Become an Exceptional and Elite Manager?
Develop your core management capabilities, sharpen your understanding of elite management and become more effective in the workplace.
In this full day training, you learn specific, proven, practical ways to plan, organize, staff, manage, motivate and think as a leading Manager. You learn how to get more done with fewer resources, and how to function effectively in times of rapid change.
- Becoming a Leader
- Key Functions of Managers
- How Excellent Leaders Lead
- Motivating People for Maximum Results
- Getting the Best Out of Others
Bonus Package: Training is complete with workbook, interactive exercises, personal one on one coaching, certificate of completion.
If you want to become a better manager it’s essential to know the elite behaviours of the best managers in industry and organizations around the world. In this course we discuss the fundamental knowledge, skills and behaviours managers need to be able to produce to excel. We will discuss the role of excellence in management and how you can take practical action to thrive as a manager in 2016-17 and beyond.
- Self-knowledge: You will gain insight into your personal values and management skills, assess your management strengths and weaknesses, and discover management strategies leading over the long term.
- Understanding: You will learn the differences between leaders and managers and gain understanding what makes managers who excel , excel.
- Organizational vision: You will empower yourself to take new action as a manager, create new vision with your teams and direction and lead yourself and your organization into the future.
Who Should Attend?
Owners and Senior Managers, Front line Supervisors, Managers, Department Leaders, Sales Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Executives.
What Clients Are Saying:
"Eclipse management training changed my whole perspective on what a manager is and what leadership is. Since completing the program I’ve made greater effort to recognize achievement, foster innovation and set goals with my group leading. My staff are definitely appreciating the difference.”
- At Your Business/Onsite
- Vancouver Island
- Richmond BC
- Langley BC
Instructor: Hans Trupp
Hans has over 20 years as an elite corporate trainer working with organizations across North America. He is a dynamic and knowledgeable professional who is passionate about professional development, corporate training and business performance coaching.
As an experienced entrepreneur and sales executive, he is fully committed to building leaders and growing businesses by evaluating what makes them unique. He is passionate about training and coaching using time tested and proven materials to ensure that sustainable improvement is achieved quickly. Hans specializes in being a catalyst for coaches, business owners, executives, and their teams. By working with Hans, you will set and reach goals for the highest levels of personal and professional success.