How Do I Get My Staff To Sell More?
Studies show sales skills training can improve sales by up to 40%.
The primary objective of this one-day Retail Sales training workshop is to help company staff sell more by increasing their knowledge, improve their skills, and enhance their attitude toward selling so that they can help their businesses to increase its sales, revenue, and customer loyalty.
We also know that in one major study, 52% of retail customers stopped buying from the vendor after a bad sales interaction. Great sales training can work for your business, join us for an inspirational and insightful retail sales training day that focuses on building your core sales skills including:
- Key questions, words and actions you must know to sell
- Adapting sales communication to your customer
- The power of scripts and stories
- How to connect with any prospect
- Closing retail sales
- Roles and responsibilities of a retail salesperson
- Factors that influence customers’ purchasing decisions
- How to approach customers
- How to communicate effectively with customers
- How to turn prospects into customers
- How to increase your sales
Course Value and Outcomes
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Better understand their role and responsibilities as retail salespeople
- Gain more insight into customer behavior
- Communicate more effectively with customers
- Become more successful salespeople
- Help their businesses to increase sales and revenue
- How to increase customer loyalty
Who Should Attend?
Sales Professionals, Owners and Senior Managers, Front line Supervisors, Managers, Department Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Executives.
Location: Vancouver Island Conference Centre
- At Your Business/Onsite
- Vancouver Island
- Richmond BC
- Langley BC
Bob is CEO of Eclipse HR a Human Resources and Training company with divisions in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island. Bob created his first consulting and training company in 1990 and has been developing and leading workshops and seminars for organizations across Canada and the USA ever since.
Bob has been described as “the most inspirational speaker I have ever seen” as his keynote speeches and training style is engaging, full of humour, practical examples and highly interactive. Bob uses cutting edge knowledge about management and leadership combined with personal experience to bring learning to life and make professional development courses both practical and inspiring for participants. Bob has taught business strategy, strategic planning, business planning, leadership, sales, marketing and a variety of other business courses for over 350 organizations across North America and at BC Colleges over the years.