How Do I Excel With So Much Pressure In Business and My Personal Life?
This is new look at an old problem. Managing pressure can be one of the biggest challenges in our lives. Become a stress management master.
This workshop provides an energizing presentation loaded with with knowledge and actions that professionals need to achieve balance, fulfillment and success. This highly interactive workshop will deliver a plan of action you can use in the short term to build a long-term framework that will increase your health and wellness.
- The Roots of Stress and A Personal Stress Assessment
- Difference Stress = Different Results
- The Essential Steps to Stress Reduction
- Stress Management Reduction Plan
Course Value and Outcomes
Use this day for a new start and learn how to create new models for managing stress and discard ineffective old habits. Start to look creatively at old problems in new ways and learn the place good stress management skills take in your life and the benefits of becoming an intelligent risk-taker
- What stress is and what it is doing to your body
- The primary reason stress is causing you so many problems
- Why stress overload is so widespread in today’s workplace
- Three reasons people are burning out
- The high cost you pay for not managing stress
You Will Learn How To Manage Your Stress For Peak Performance
- Too little stress and too much stress are both problems – finding the optimal level
- The warning signs of stress overload – what to do and what not to do about them
- Your worst enemy in the war on stress: denial – how to combat it
- The stages on the road to burnout
- The five stages of stress
- How to communicate your needs, state your limits, and say “NO”
- Essential principals of managing your conflicts successfully
- How to respond to criticism in ways that keep your stress at a minimum
You Will Learn How To Reduce Stress When Levels Become Too High
- A three level model for stress intervention and management
- The power of a take charge attitude – what it can do and how to develop it
- Three choices you always have in combating stress
Who Should Attend?
Mom’s Dads, Teenagers, Sales Professionals, Owners and Senior Managers, Front line Supervisors, Managers, Department Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Executives.
- At Your Business/Onsite
- Vancouver Island
- Richmond BC
- Langley BC
Bob is CEO of Eclipse HR a Human Resources and Training company with divisions in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island. Bob created his first consulting and training company in 1990 and has been developing and leading workshops and seminars for organizations across Canada and the USA ever since.
Bob has been described as “the most inspirational speaker I have ever seen” as his keynote speeches and training style is engaging, full of humour, practical examples and highly interactive. Bob uses cutting edge knowledge about management and leadership combined with personal experience to bring learning to life and make professional development courses both practical and inspiring for participants. Bob has taught business strategy, strategic planning, business planning, leadership, sales, marketing and a variety of other business courses for over 350 organizations across North America and at BC Colleges over the years.