How Do I Produce World Class Service?
Customer service is crucial for organizations across all industries and sectors, both in public and private areas. Providing exceptional customer service starts with understanding who your customers are, and establishing a customer focus to meet their needs.
Good customer service leads directly to better customer loyalty and increased sales. Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy. This will translate into repeat business and more revenue. Learn how to:
- Show a professional style when speaking with customers
- Engage with customers to build relationships
- How to listen, ask questions and respond to customer requests
- Identify ways that can add value to customer relationships
- How to turn customer service disappointment into sales.
Course Value and Outcomes
This is an important professional development program where you will develop key insight into how customer service works.
You Will Learn How to Establish a Customer Focus
- Why Customer Service Matters
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Determining Customer Expectations
- Moments of Truth
- Communicating with Customers
- Dialogue vs. Discussion
- Opening the Dialogue
- Listen to the Customer
- Diagnose and Problem Solve
Build Your Skills In Dealing With Challenging Customers
- Recovering from Service Breakdowns
- Behaviors that Anger Customers
- Responding to Difficult Customers
- Managing Your Emotions in Difficult Customer Situations
- Does Customer Service Work Align with Your Personal Goals and Values?
Who Should Attend?
Sales Professionals, Owners and Senior Managers, Front line Supervisors, Managers, Department Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Executives.
- At Your Business/Onsite
- Vancouver Island
- Richmond BC
- Langley BC
Bob is CEO of Eclipse HR a Human Resources and Training company with divisions in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island. Bob created his first consulting and training company in 1990 and has been developing and leading workshops and seminars for organizations across Canada and the USA ever since.
Bob has been described as “the most inspirational speaker I have ever seen” as his keynote speeches and training style is engaging, full of humour, practical examples and highly interactive. Bob uses cutting edge knowledge about management and leadership combined with personal experience to bring learning to life and make professional development courses both practical and inspiring for participants. Bob has taught business strategy, strategic planning, business planning, leadership, sales, marketing and a variety of other business courses for over 350 organizations across North America and at BC Colleges over the years.